|Published:||Jun 16, 2011 10:09 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 16, 2011 10:09 AM EDT|
One of Southwest Florida's most wanted in now behind bars. 22 year old Sandy Forrester is now in the Lee County jail. She was wanted for her role in a brutal robbery, carjacking and beating nearly three weeks ago in Pine Manor. A tip to crime stoppers led deputies to 3000 block of Sixth Street West in Lehigh Acres where Forrester was taken into custody. She is charged with with carjacking with a firearm, aggravated battery, and false imprisonment.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating