|Published:||Jun 14, 2011 2:38 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 14, 2011 2:39 AM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla -- A Naples woman faces child neglect charges after deputies say someone found her son wandering in traffic alone.
Gabriella Tomasi, 23, was arrested Sunday. Collier County deputies said her son was found in the area US 41 and Granada Boulevard.
Someone saw the child run into the street and almost get hit by a car. The good samaritan tried to find a parent but had no luck and called 9-1-1.
Deputies searched the neighborhood and found Tomasi. The boy was not hurt.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed