|Published:||Jun 14, 2011 11:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 14, 2011 7:59 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. - Cindy Anthony, mother of murder defendant Casey Anthony returned to the witness stand Tuesday in Orlando.
Cindy Anthony testified in detail about her hair, Casey and Caylee's hair as well as all other family members. She talked about the lengths of their hair and whether it was processed.
The state is trying to rule out that hair found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car belonged to anyone but murdered 2 year old Caylee.
She also answered extensive quyestions about the duct tape found in her home. Duct tape was found among Caylee's remains.
Cindy Anthony broke down on the stand when shown a picture of Caylee wearing a shirt that said, "Big Trouble". It was a shirt she had never seen before, but the state says was found near Caylee's remains.
Also Tuesday, a forensic expert says heart-shaped stickers were found in Casey Anthony's bedroom but didn't testify whether the items were linked to similar outlines on duct tape on the body of the Florida woman's slain 2-year-old daughter.
Even so, the stickers shown to jurors at the 25-year-old's murder trial Tuesday over the objection of defense lawyers were powerful images just before the prosecution wraps up its case.
Crime scene investigator Alina Burroughs told jurors the stickers were found in a box and a scrapbook, along with a letter addressed to Caylee Anthony.
Another investigator previously testified she noticed the outline of a heart on one of three pieces of duct tape while examining it under ultra-violet lighting. There were no pictures taken of what she saw, though.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers