|Published:||Jun 06, 2011 5:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 06, 2011 5:45 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit detectives arrested a Punta Gorda woman after three undercover Crack Cocaine buys in Port Charlotte.
Rose Marie Scanlin, 59, 15521 Sunkist Drive, (Alligator Park), Punta Gorda, was charged with three counts of Sale and Delivery of Crack Cocaine, and three counts of Possession of Crack Cocaine. Scanlin was arrested in Port Charlotte after the exchange for money for Crack was completed. Two previous undercover Crack buys were completed March 31 and April 11 prior to last Friday’s third drug purchase.
Scanlin was transported to the Charlotte County Jail where she remains on no bond; this is her ninth booking and she is a twice convicted felon, Feb. 28, 2010 and Feb. 10, 2011. Anyone with knowledge of illegal drug activity is asked to please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer