|Published:||Jun 04, 2011 9:45 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 04, 2011 9:47 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A two-vehicle accident blocked one eastbound lane and all westbound lanes on Palm Beach Boulevard Saturday around 5:30 p.m.
A driver of a pickup truck rear-ended at LeeTran bus. The truck driver was transported by helicopter to Lee Memorial Hospital with non life-threatening injuries. There were three people on the bus - one driver, and two passengers.
The accident was cleared within an hour. Florida Highway Patrol is investigating.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community