|Published:||Jun 01, 2011 1:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 01, 2011 1:11 PM EDT|
Ed and Tony from Anthony's on the Blvd. in Cape Coral stopped by the WINK Kitchen Wednesday to show us how to make a Fried Fish Burger. (Recipe below)
Anyone who visits the restaurant Wednesday, June 1st and mentions the WINK News segment will get a discount on the sandwich.
Fried Fish Burger
1-lb Basa fish or similiar
1/4 cup tomato diced small
1/4 cup green peppers diced small
all purpose breading
Chop up fish (basa) or use a food processor. In a mixing bowl add
fish, peppers, tomatoes, flour, and add a pinch of salt and pepper to
taste. Make into a burger patty. Toss in all purpose breading. Heat
oil in a frying pan, when hot, over medium heat place fish burger in
pan and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'