|Published:||May 28, 2011 11:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 28, 2011 10:54 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-The Consumer Product Safety Commission is recalling about a million pool drain covers.
The Lee County Health Department is warning parents to be extra careful because the drowning risk may be higher, if the pool you're using has one of the recalled covers.
The CPSC said the labs that certified the covers used faulty standards, and that's why this recall was necessary.
For a full list of the covers that have been recalled, go here: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml11/11230.html.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court
- Police ID man who drove into Cape Coral canal
- Naples parents protest cell phone tower at elementary school
- Hertz new HQ building plans