|Published:||May 25, 2011 3:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 25, 2011 3:08 PM EDT|
Right now is a pivotal time for children services in our state.
There's legislation on the Governor's desk that could mean more funding for the Children's Network of Southwest Florida and Aimee McLaughlin is here to tell us more.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing