|Published:||May 24, 2011 1:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 24, 2011 1:59 PM EDT|
If you are facing foreclosure or thinking about just walking away from your house there is help for you tonight.
The Neighborhood Community Foundation is hosting a free workshop to educate you about your options.
Here to tell us more about the workshop is foreclosure defense attorney David Hicks.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- FMB holds election for Town Council members