|Published:||May 24, 2011 1:59 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 24, 2011 1:59 PM EDT|
If you are facing foreclosure or thinking about just walking away from your house there is help for you tonight.
The Neighborhood Community Foundation is hosting a free workshop to educate you about your options.
Here to tell us more about the workshop is foreclosure defense attorney David Hicks.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41