|Published:||May 20, 2011 9:44 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2011 9:43 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Security cameras catch two groups of men talking to eachother outside of Lookers strip club in Fort Myers. Kelvin Figueroa says the fight started over a dirty look.
The driver, Daniel Guillen gets out of a black pickup truck and pistol whips Figeuroa. The gun flies out of his hand. Guillen's friend Justin Campos picks up the gun and fires at two men. One is shot dead on the sidewalk, the other runs inside where he later dies.
Thirty seconds later, Guilen and Campos get in a getaway vehicle with one other man and head for Immokalee.
It's chaos inside as the crowd hears gunfire. They crawl on the ground to safety. Another camera catches victim Juan Sanchez Perdomo moments after he's shot. Officers try to revive him but he's pronounced dead inside the club.
Outside, Carlos Deleon Ortiz is already dead as bystanders try to help him. Officers swarm Lookers less than four minutes after the first shot is fired.
They gather evidence, witnesses, and the video surveillance to build a case against Daniel Guillen who started the fight, and Justin Campos who fired at two men, killing them.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning