|Published:||May 17, 2011 9:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 17, 2011 9:41 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Kelsey Roberson has dozens of stab wounds and one powerful story about her fight to save her unborn son.
"I thought there was a guy here to look at my car," said Roberson.
She says that guy was Michael Ginsberg. She thought he wanted to buy her car. But when she met up with him things took a scary turn.
"His eyes got big he just got crazy he started punching me," said Roberson.
She says punching turned into stabbing. He then threw her in her car and left her for dead at an abandoned apartment complex.
"I got to the front seat and I picked up my leg and I put it on the dashboard and I put on my high beam lights and used my good leg and laid on the horn," she said.
After an hour, someone called to complain about the noise. Instead deputies found her and doctors were able to save her unborn son.
"I think he's crazy. I don't see why, maybe trying to rob me ya know?"
WINK News uncovered this isn't the first time Ginsberg has been in trouble. He's been arrested for grand theft, dealing cocaine, and battery on an officer.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend