The Fort Myers Police Department is looking for the following people:
- Jacques Leaphart (d.o.b. 9-9-75) Retail Theft
- Tracey Brock (d.o.b. 5-4-65) Sale of Cocaine
- Michael Savage (d.o.b. 1-12-82) Grand Theft
- Justin Hall (d.o.b. 10-13-81) Grand Theft Auto
- Terry Williams (d.o.b. 12-4-67) Sale and Possession of Cocaine
- Wendell Dawson (d.o.b. 2-27-87) Sale and Possession of Cocaine
Releasing most wanted lists allows the community to actively participate in making their neighborhoods safer places to live. Chief Doug Baker says, “The Police Department is only as successful as the community allows us to be. We need more citizens to help us put criminals in jail and report suspicious activity.” Chief Baker has put many programs in place to encourage citizen participation: Operation Safe Neighborhood focuses on removing guns from City streets. A task force assigned to the unit is enhanced by intelligence gathered from citizens and informants. Also, the Illegal Gun Bounty Program, with the assistance of Crime Stoppers, provides an anonymous tip line and offers cash to anyone who provides information of a person illegally in possession of a firearm.
If you have information about these individuals or any other crime, please call FMPD at 321-7700, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS or text a tip to C-R-I-M-E-S (274637) Keyword: FMPD. You can remain anonymous. You can always find an updated list of the City’s most wanted at www.fmpolice.com.