|Published:||May 13, 2011 12:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2011 9:56 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. ---If you're smelling smoke in the air, you're not alone.
The smell of smoke is blanketing Southwest Florida after several wildfires were sparked by lighting when the storms moved through our area thursday evening.
Our Kyle Jordan is live in Lee County where fire crews jumped from fire to fire.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school