|Published:||May 13, 2011 4:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2011 1:51 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUBTY, Fla.- A fire broke out at approximately 6:30 p.m. on Thursday at Goodlette Arms, a senior living facility in Collier County.
Emergency Medical Services treated people for smoke inhalation. No one was seriously injured.
Seven deputies and one firefighter were transported to the hospital because of smoke inhalation while trying to rescue the residents from the fire.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann