|Published:||May 06, 2011 5:22 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 06, 2011 2:22 AM EDT|
BONITA SPRINTGS, Fla. -- The Lee County Sheriff's Office tells WINK News, one person was shot and taken to a local hospital between 9:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. Thursday night in Bonita Springs.
A Public Information Officer tells WINK News that it happened in the 24-hundred block of Dolphin Street. As of 11 p.m. Thursday night, a man was transported. His condition is unknown.
Deputies were in the area questioning people but at this point, no arrests have been made. Not many details are being released.
WINK News will continue following this story and bring you more information as we receive it.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776