|Published:||May 05, 2011 12:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 05, 2011 9:06 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.-- Smoky conditions from the brush fires have health officials advising caution for people with breathing problems.
The fire in the Big Cypress Preserve has burned more than 21,000 acres and is only 20 percent contained.
It has also been sending clouds of smoke across Southwest Florida.
Our Kyle Jordan joins us live in the studio with more.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Woman dies after driving into pond