|Published:||Apr 26, 2011 3:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 26, 2011 12:43 PM EDT|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - School district officials are trying to figure out why a kindergartner was left on a school bus for about two hours.
The Benoist Farms Elementary student was taken to St. Mary's Medical Center for observation Monday after officials found him in the bus at the Palm Beach County school district compound.
Officials say the bus drivers are supposed to check the buses before they leave the compound.
School district spokesman Nat Harrington did not identify the bus driver. He did not say whether the driver would face discipline.
(Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.