|Published:||Apr 25, 2011 11:08 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 25, 2011 6:14 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Two fires broke out in Lehigh Acres Monday afternoon.
The first fire, located at Elaine Avenue North and 16th Street West in Lehigh Acres, was approximately two acres in size. The fire has been completely contained, according to Emergency Dispatchers of Lee Control. The Fire Chief has confirmed that the fire was caused by two minors playing with lighters. Division of Forestry is investigating.
A second fire at Wildcat Dr. and Tina's Lane, also in Lehigh Acres, is approximately 15 acres. This fire is under control. It started in a field. No structures are threatened. The fire is believed to have been started by a piece of lawn equipment.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft