|Published:||Apr 25, 2011 11:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 25, 2011 5:45 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - Collier County is scaling back plans for a new bathroom facility at Vanderbilt Beach. Monday, WINK News learned about two new propsed plans.
The first includes renovating the existing bathrooms and adding more facilities in the parking garage.
The second option would be to build a new facility, smaller than the original proposal, further back in the preserve.
Neither option would include a concession stand.
The county is spending $15,000 to study and design the new plans, which will be presented to commissioners next month.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school