|Published:||Apr 22, 2011 1:45 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 22, 2011 10:45 AM EDT|
This Friday is Good Friday, which means Easter is almost here, and Easter is generally considered to be the end of what locals call “season.”
• Did our local real estate market have a “good” season?
• And for the sellers who were unable to find a buyer, does that mean
they will have to wait to NEXT season?
Here to give us his residential report card is WINK News' real estate contributor Denny Grimes with Denny Grimes & Company at Royal Shell Real Estate.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis