|Published:||Apr 21, 2011 6:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 21, 2011 1:09 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The eastbound lanes of Lee Boulevard between Harold Avenue and Gunnery Rd. have reopened.
A female driver is critically injured after crashing into a tree.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors