|Published:||Apr 21, 2011 12:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 21, 2011 9:24 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla - At one 1pm today Cape Coral City Manager Gary King will host a "live" online chat session with the community.
The chat will last about 90 minutes and will be moderated to ensure appropriate language, commentary and decorum.
To participate go to the city's website, www.capecoral.net at 1pm.
On the city's homepage an icon to the forum will be to the right.
This is the second "live" chat hosted by the City.
Mayor John Sullivan hosted the first chat on April 6 and had 78 participants.
Mayor Sullivan's next chat with the community is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, May 11 from 6:30 p.m. until 8 p.m.
The date and time for the mayor's next chat session will be finalized next week.
Other City officials will be available for future chat sessions, including some evening forums.
All hosted chats will be archived and posted online on the City's Chat Page so that citizens who are unable to participate can read the chat log.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school