|Published:||Apr 20, 2011 6:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 20, 2011 3:58 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla - The Collier County Sheriff's Office is advising motorists to stay away from the I-75 exits on Immokalee Road due to a dump truck hitting a guardrail.
The southbound I-75 onramp and westbound lanes on Immokalee Road between Northbrooke Drive and Juliet Boulevard have been shut down. Traffic is being diverted along Oakes Boulevard.
Motorists are encouraged to find alternate routes. Repairs may take two to three hours to complete.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys