|Published:||Apr 19, 2011 3:38 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 19, 2011 12:38 AM EDT|
ESTERO, Fla. - The Lee County Sheriff's Office says there is still no sign of Mary Ann Zarb, one full week after she disappeared from her Estero home.
Adding to the mystery is the arrest of four people inside her home Friday.
"I'm frantic. She's a wonderful person, I don't know what happened," friend Joann Hussander said.
Neighbors say Zarb moved in alone a few months ago, but was often seen outside with her dog.
Concern for her sudden disappearance grew as four people were found inside her home Friday.
Investigators say Shane Simpkins, Stephen Smutney, Nicole Durden and a 17 year-old girl were arrested.
The sheriff's report says Simpkins was spotted snorting cocaine off the kitchen table.
The connection between Zarb and the four arrested isn't clear from the report. But friends say Zarb had recently hired at least one person to do remodeling work in her home.
"How there ended up being two men and two women at the time the police were there, I don't know," Hussander said.
So far, deputies aren't saying if there's any connection with Zarb's disappearance.
The four people arrested are out of jail.
Information on Zarb's whereabouts can be called in to Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS.
Family members are offering a $5,000 reward for information about Zarb.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle