|Published:||Apr 13, 2011 3:04 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 13, 2011 12:04 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-Americans chime in on the amount of money they're getting paid at work. A new poll suggests most Americans think they are getting what they deserve.
According to the HR firm Kenexa, 37% of working Americans say they're underpaid. 60% think their pay is fair. Only 2% admit to making too much. But when you break it down by gender, nearly half of all women think they're underpaid. Experts say, if you're not happy with your pay, look around online and see if similar jobs would pay you more.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash