|Published:||Apr 13, 2011 3:04 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 13, 2011 12:04 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-Americans chime in on the amount of money they're getting paid at work. A new poll suggests most Americans think they are getting what they deserve.
According to the HR firm Kenexa, 37% of working Americans say they're underpaid. 60% think their pay is fair. Only 2% admit to making too much. But when you break it down by gender, nearly half of all women think they're underpaid. Experts say, if you're not happy with your pay, look around online and see if similar jobs would pay you more.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash