|Published:||Apr 11, 2011 11:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 11, 2011 7:48 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Cape leaders are turning down the thermostats to save thousands of dollars.
Every city building went from 72 degrees to 78 while workers are in the office. It will jump to 82 degrees when workers leave for the day.
Leaders expect to save up to $300,000 every year with the change.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann