|Published:||Mar 22, 2011 4:23 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 22, 2011 1:24 AM EDT|
ARCADIA, Fla.- At first the family thought they were looking at baby pigs sniffing through garbage on the side of highway 70 in Desoto County.
They quickly realized they were 8 helpless puppies, and one full grown pug. They didn't hesitate; they loaded them up, and brought them along on their vacation to a local campground.
From there, several other families heard the story and adopted every single dog.
No word on how long the dogs were out fending for themselves, or who the dogs belonged to.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017