|Published:||Mar 14, 2011 4:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 14, 2011 1:52 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla.- An Orlando man told police his 1-year-old child had been shot.
Authorities say the man called 911 at 9:46 Sunday, saying his son was shot during "what he believed to be a drive-by shooting.
Orange County Sheriff's spokeswoman Susan Soto says the child was taken to Arnold Palmer Hospital in critical condition.
The child's name and additional details about the shooting have not been released. --- Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com (Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School today
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- New anti-fraud group forms in Collier County