|Published:||Mar 14, 2011 4:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Mar 14, 2011 1:52 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla.- An Orlando man told police his 1-year-old child had been shot.
Authorities say the man called 911 at 9:46 Sunday, saying his son was shot during "what he believed to be a drive-by shooting.
Orange County Sheriff's spokeswoman Susan Soto says the child was taken to Arnold Palmer Hospital in critical condition.
The child's name and additional details about the shooting have not been released. --- Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com (Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute