|Published:||Mar 11, 2011 12:03 PM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 11, 2011 9:03 AM EST|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.-- The bridge to Fort Myers Beach will be closed Saturday, March 12th for the Shrimp Festival.
The Matanzas Pass Bridge is schedule to close at 9am for the Lions Shrimp Festival Parade.
Event-goers are encouraged to arrive to the beach early by 8am to avoid heavy delays.
The route is approximately 1.25 miles in length, starting at School Street and proceeding
north on Estero Boulevard to the Matanzas Pass Bridge.
The parade begins at 10am.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project