|Published:||Mar 02, 2011 12:23 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 01, 2011 9:33 PM EST|
Sex -- drugs and lies all while in a sheriffs uniform.
WINK News uncovering lurid new details, about a lee county sheriff's office deputy.
LEE COUNTY, FL- Deputy Jarrod Heyse resigned -- after he admitted -- having sex with a woman -- he handcuffed for committing a crime, just a few hours earlier.
Bowman says she met Heyse one night on Fort Myers Beach a few years ago. She says he handcuffed her and was going to arrest her for disorderly conduct but instead took her home and dropped her off. He came back in his uniform with his patrol car an hour later and had sex with her after giving her Xanax.
The sheriff's office began investigating Heyse when they got a complaint that he was taking drugs from people and giving them to Bowman.
Those claims were never proven, although the investigation revealed Heyse did have a sexual relationship with Bowman, he did call in sick to work to go to a concert and he was found to have 36 ID cards in his patrol car, he never turned in to evidence.
Recently investigators had Bowman call Heyse and had her try to get Xanax from him, but he said he couldn't. Heyse resigned Friday after the investigation was completed, and admitted wrong doing.
He is not facing criminal charges.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Sebelius visits Miami to talk about health care
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs