|Published:||Mar 02, 2011 12:23 AM EST|
|Updated:||Mar 01, 2011 9:33 PM EST|
Sex -- drugs and lies all while in a sheriffs uniform.
WINK News uncovering lurid new details, about a lee county sheriff's office deputy.
LEE COUNTY, FL- Deputy Jarrod Heyse resigned -- after he admitted -- having sex with a woman -- he handcuffed for committing a crime, just a few hours earlier.
Bowman says she met Heyse one night on Fort Myers Beach a few years ago. She says he handcuffed her and was going to arrest her for disorderly conduct but instead took her home and dropped her off. He came back in his uniform with his patrol car an hour later and had sex with her after giving her Xanax.
The sheriff's office began investigating Heyse when they got a complaint that he was taking drugs from people and giving them to Bowman.
Those claims were never proven, although the investigation revealed Heyse did have a sexual relationship with Bowman, he did call in sick to work to go to a concert and he was found to have 36 ID cards in his patrol car, he never turned in to evidence.
Recently investigators had Bowman call Heyse and had her try to get Xanax from him, but he said he couldn't. Heyse resigned Friday after the investigation was completed, and admitted wrong doing.
He is not facing criminal charges.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers