|Published:||Feb 27, 2011 8:00 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 27, 2011 5:06 PM EST|
COCOA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a 26-year-old man raped a 2-year-old girl at SeaWorld Orlando while her parents were on a ride and she was left in his care.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office says photographs clearly showing the rape were found on Michael Grzybowicz's cell phone. Grzybowicz told investigators he didn't know how the photos got on his phone.
The victim's mother told investigators that the only time she left the toddler with Grzybowicz was for about 10 minutes on Feb. 17 while she and her boyfriend went on a ride.
Grzybowicz is being held without bail in Brevard County on charges of possessing child pornography. He is expected to be transferred to the Orange County Jail and face further charges of sexual battery and lascivious molestation on a young child.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys