|Published:||Feb 21, 2011 9:02 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2011 6:25 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY- A report was filed with the Lee County Sheriff's Office regarding a sudden snatching incident on Feb 18.
A young girl's mother reported that a man robbed her daughter of her 14k gold necklace at the Bonita Springs Library.
The victim decribed the robber as a "Hispanic male wearing a black t-shirt and blue pants."
The victim said the robber ripped the necklace off of her and ran out of the library through the front door.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms