|Published:||Feb 21, 2011 9:02 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2011 6:25 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY- A report was filed with the Lee County Sheriff's Office regarding a sudden snatching incident on Feb 18.
A young girl's mother reported that a man robbed her daughter of her 14k gold necklace at the Bonita Springs Library.
The victim decribed the robber as a "Hispanic male wearing a black t-shirt and blue pants."
The victim said the robber ripped the necklace off of her and ran out of the library through the front door.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids