|Published:||Feb 21, 2011 11:04 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 21, 2011 8:05 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL- A 2-year-old is in critical condition at HealthPark Medical Center in Fort Myers after nearly drowning in the family's pool Monday afternoon.
The Cape Coral Fire Department reports that the child was in cardiac arrest when they arrived, but they were able to resuscitate the child.
The incident occurred at 1501 SE 28th Terrace, Cape Coral.
It is unclear how the child got into the pool.
The case is being investigated, according to Cape Coral police officer's who responded to the 911 call.
Trust Wink News for the latest details.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme