|Published:||Feb 19, 2011 6:01 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 19, 2011 3:01 PM EST|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Huge schools of sharks are being spotted off of South Florida as they migrate north.
The blacktip and spinner sharks have been most visible off Palm Beach County as they migrate from the Caribbean.
Officials say they're generally not aggressive, but that the threat of bites still exists for swimmers.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme