|Published:||Feb 18, 2011 11:04 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2011 8:10 AM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.-- Portions of Midway Boulevard in Port Charlotte will be closed until Monday, February 21st.
Midway Blvd. between Beacon Drive and Inverness Street will be blocked off to traffic beginning Friday, February 18th at 7 a.m. and will reopen Monday, February 21st at 5 p.m.
Crews will be installing underground utilities.
Traffic will be detoured on the north side of Midway.
Detours signs and flaggers will be on hand to redirect traffic.
Drivers are urged to use caution while traveling through this area.
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire displaces family
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- Legal fate of FSU quarterback to be answered
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Officials: Up to 20 whales moved to deeper water
- EXCLUSIVE: Watlington family looking ahead, but still grieve
- New bridge has glitch that keeps a section up for 30 minutes