|Published:||Feb 18, 2011 11:04 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2011 8:10 AM EST|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.-- Portions of Midway Boulevard in Port Charlotte will be closed until Monday, February 21st.
Midway Blvd. between Beacon Drive and Inverness Street will be blocked off to traffic beginning Friday, February 18th at 7 a.m. and will reopen Monday, February 21st at 5 p.m.
Crews will be installing underground utilities.
Traffic will be detoured on the north side of Midway.
Detours signs and flaggers will be on hand to redirect traffic.
Drivers are urged to use caution while traveling through this area.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers