|Published:||Feb 18, 2011 6:43 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2011 11:32 AM EST|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.-- The WINK Home of Distinction is open for tours through March 6th.
The home at 110 Sabal Drive in Fort Myers Beach is open for tours Thursdays-Saturdays from 10am to 5pm and Sundays from 1pm to 5pm.
To tour the home, you must park at St. Peter's Lutheran Church at 3751 Estero Blvd.
Volunteers will shuttle guests back and forth.
The home features the latest in "green" technology, including Energy Star appliances, water conserving plumbing and eco-friendly lighting.
Proceeds from the home tours go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southwest Florida.
Admission is $10.
For More Information visit: http://www.homeofdistinction.com/11FtMyers
About the Home:
This home was designed for those seeking to enjoy the casually elegant Southwest Florida island life style. Mediterranean in influence, the home employs efficient use of space and an open floor plan. The great room reflects the family-oriented concept of this project. Care was taken throughout the home to incorporate natural light and a flowing, cohesive design so that the home feels considerably more spacious than it’s actual design. Enjoying the tropical beach setting with family and friends, many happy memories will be enhanced by enjoying the beachside outdoor living area.
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record