|Published:||Feb 18, 2011 10:02 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2011 7:02 PM EST|
SARASOTA- Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office detectives have arrested John Allen Lee, 47, of Venice, on two counts of First Degree Murder for the homicidal deaths of Jason Salter,46, and Traci Nabergall, 39, on Jan. 24.
Lee is already in custody at the Sarasota County Jail for Violation of Pre-Trial Release Conditions in relation to the same incident. He is being held without bond.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect