|Published:||Feb 18, 2011 4:44 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2011 1:45 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla- The US Marshals Service announced Friday morning the arrest of Neil Little. He is charged with abducting his son. Ten year old Everett Little is in good condition and will be reunited with his mother soon.
The Marshall service says Neil Little had access to large amounts of cash and since October has been moving extensively around the country to avoid getting caught. After a lengthy investigation and many leads he was finally found in Wolverine, Michigan. It's a small town in Michigan's upper penninsula.
The case started on October tenth... Neil Little was to return Everett back to his mother after a weekend visitation. He learned a warrant was out for his arrest for allegedly not following some of the terms of his 2008 divorce and when he saw sheriff's deputy near his ex-wife as he was bringing Everett back he took off.
During the search, little was placed onto Southwest Florida Crimestopper's ten most wanted list. In December The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children asked the US Marshals service to help track little down.
Little remains in custody in Michigan. Everett will be back with his mom and soon as it can be arranged.
- I-75 south lanes closed near Sarasota after crash
- Snitch Stoppers 239 founder arrested on drug charges
- Lehigh double murder suspect who fled will return to SWFL
- Fire breaks out at home where search warrant was served
- Police: Driver hits biker, drives with him on car
- Surveillance camera catches Citgo robbery suspect in the act
- Naples Botanical Garden Night Lights kicks off tonight
- iGeneration Charter School in Immokalee shuts down
- Service planned to remember missing Fla. mom, kids
- Soldier surprises his children in time for Christmas