|Published:||Feb 18, 2011 9:42 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2011 6:43 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY-Charlotte County Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit detectives continue their roundup of Englewood and Port Charlotte-area Crack Cocaine, Oxycodone and Marijuana drug dealers.
Richard Thomas Wayne Henson, 18, of Englewood and David Michael Lind, 18, of Rotonda West were arrested. Both were involved in undercover drug buys for quantities of marijuana on Dec. 7 and Jan. 5.
Henson and Lind were charged with a total of six charges, two counts each of Sale and Delivery of Marijuana, Possession of Marijuana over 20 Grams, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Henson and Lind posted $15,500 bond each and were released.
Scott Harry Postal, 38, of Englewood and Karis Elizabeth Russell, 22, of Grove City, were arrested.
Both were involved in an undercover operation Thursday that involved Crack Cocaine and Oxycodone pills. Russell was additionally charged for an undercover Crack Cocaine deal Jan. 7 in Englewood. Postal was also charged with Resisting Arrest for fleeing from officers. Postal posted a $16,000 bond; Russell remains in jail on $15,000 bond.
Kimberly Ann Law, 46, of Port Charlotte, remains in the Charlotte County Jail on $17,000 bond for two undercover purchases of Oxycodone on Sep. 10 and Oct. 1. She is charged with two counts of Sale and Delivery of Oxycodone, two counts of Possession of Oxycodone, and one count of Possession of Narcotics Equipment.
If anyone has information about illegal drug activity, please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Woman dies after driving into pond