|Published:||Feb 18, 2011 1:33 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2011 10:33 AM EST|
Port Charlotte Fla. Come be Greek for the weekend.
The annual Food Fest will make you feel like you visited Greece. See the beautiful Orthodox Church, the dancers in ethnic costumes, the many traditional items at the booths and taste the delicious Greek foods. This year you can learn how to Greek dance.
Eat, dance, take pastries home and come back for more! Great value for family fun!
Our Kyle Jordan is live with a preview
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers