|Published:||Feb 18, 2011 1:33 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2011 10:33 AM EST|
Port Charlotte Fla. Come be Greek for the weekend.
The annual Food Fest will make you feel like you visited Greece. See the beautiful Orthodox Church, the dancers in ethnic costumes, the many traditional items at the booths and taste the delicious Greek foods. This year you can learn how to Greek dance.
Eat, dance, take pastries home and come back for more! Great value for family fun!
Our Kyle Jordan is live with a preview
- One-handed basketball player shoots, scores at City of Palms
- Cape house fire may have started near Christmas Tree
- Man fatally shot in strip club parking lot
- YMCA needs help to rebuild pool damaged in Labor Day fire
- Man with SWFL ties makes FBI Most Wanted list
- 3 Jupiter boys injured in gas explosion
- Salvation Army: We need toys!
- Short in extension cord catches Christmas tree on fire
- Scammers posing as bill collectors in Tampa Bay
- History textbook under fire in Marion County