|Published:||Feb 18, 2011 1:33 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 18, 2011 10:33 AM EST|
Port Charlotte Fla. Come be Greek for the weekend.
The annual Food Fest will make you feel like you visited Greece. See the beautiful Orthodox Church, the dancers in ethnic costumes, the many traditional items at the booths and taste the delicious Greek foods. This year you can learn how to Greek dance.
Eat, dance, take pastries home and come back for more! Great value for family fun!
Our Kyle Jordan is live with a preview
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- LCSO investigates shots fired in Gateway
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News