|Published:||Feb 16, 2011 11:48 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 16, 2011 1:52 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY- The Fort Myers Police Department with the assistance of A. Action Investigations who represent the Motion Pictures Association of America, the Recording Industry Association of America, and Nike Corporation, conducted two search warrants in the City on Tuesday.
The first happened at Jay’s Custom Imports located at 4458 Cleveland Avenue. Police seized one handgun, 1296 grams of marijuana (approximately 3 lbs), 10 Oxycodone pills, counterfeit clothing, counterfeit Nike shoes, counterfeit ball caps, 600 counterfeit DVD's and 968 counterfeit CD's.
Police arrested Jamil H. Jackson, 28, for Unauthorized Recordings of Compact Disks or Other Articles on Which Sounds Are Recorded, Forging/Counterfeiting Private Labels, Possession of Reproduction Material, Vending Counterfeit Goods and Labels, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of controlled substance (Oxycodone), and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The second search warrant happened at Upscale and More located at 3437 Fowler Street. Police seized two handguns, two grams of heroin, 204 pairs of counterfeit Nike shoes, 158 counterfeit New Era hats, 24 counterfeit purses, 15 counterfeit wallets and four counterfeit name brand belts. Police arrested Calvin Church,49, for Vending Counterfeit Goods and labels.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after lengthy situation in St. James City
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Stolen puppy returned to Pensacola pet store