|Published:||Feb 16, 2011 11:45 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 16, 2011 8:35 PM EST|
FORT MYERS- The food at the Hammond Stadium is getting a bit of a makeover.
Today WINK News had a bite of the menu, and it's very different that the food you are used to seeing at the ballpark.
Some of the new items include a pizza burger, mac and cheese hot dog, and yes a Richard Simmons burger.
The Richard Simmons burger is made up of a quarter pound beef, quarder pound brosworths, a four ounce piece of chicken, four slices of cheese and six pieces of bacon.
Also on the menu- smoothies and frozen margaritas to keep you cool in the stands on those hot spring and summer days.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting