|Published:||Feb 16, 2011 9:06 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 16, 2011 6:17 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL- Cape Coral police responded to a call reporting a 4-year-old who was drowning at around noon Wednesday.
The child was taken to the hospital, according to the Cape Coral Police Department. The child was reportedly breathing while being transported to the hospital.
Trust Wink News for the latest details.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash