|Published:||Feb 15, 2011 6:52 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 15, 2011 2:48 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-- Spring Training is underway in Fort Myers, as the Red Sox begin workouts at the Player Development Complex Tuesday.
Pitchers and catchers had their first workout Tuesday, in front of several hundred fans.
All workouts through February 25th will take place at the team's Player Development Complex. Workouts after that date, will occur at the City of Palms Park in Fort Myers.
Fans interested in attending the workouts must park at the City of Palms Park. A shuttle bus between the ballpark and the development complex is available. A round-trip is $2.
The rest of the team is slated to report Thursday. The first squad workout is scheduled for Saturday.
The Minnesota Twins players will report Thursday at the Lee County Sports Complex in Fort Myers.
The Tampa Bay Rays have their first workouts Wednesday in Charlotte County.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed