|Published:||Feb 14, 2011 2:59 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 14, 2011 11:59 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla.-Dr. Michael Kim explains how to spot and treat a bacterial infection that can strike in anyone who gets into the water, goes fishing or handles an aquarium.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida