|Published:||Feb 14, 2011 5:07 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 14, 2011 2:07 PM EST|
ORLANDO- Two suspects were shot by sheriff's deputies after a carjacking outside a fast-food restaurant.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office says deputies fired shots around 3:41 a.m. Monday during a brief pursuit in Orlando. There was no information about their condition.
Deputies say the incident began about 2:06 a.m., when a woman was carjacked at gunpoint, then pistol-whipped outside a Steak 'n Shake on South Orange Blossom Trail. The car was spotted just after 3:30 a.m. and a pursuit began.
Authorities did not provide any information about the victim.
--- Information from: Orlando Sentinel, http://www.orlandosentinel.com
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- LCSO searches for missing Fort Myers teen
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- Fort Myers Police investigating shooting.
- Free bee removal for a woman after a year of heartache
- Bicyclist remains in critical condition after morning crash
- Builders Care gives Fort Myers man new home for Christmas
- Charities give to needy kids, regardless of family history
- The road ahead for Radel's treatment