|Published:||Feb 13, 2011 1:04 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 12, 2011 10:04 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Chocolate artists at Norman Love Confections are working around the clock this weekend.
With Valentine's Day on Monday, the Lee County business is racing to keep up with the high demand.
Love is producing 100,000 pieces of chocolate this weekend.
"For the last two days, we have had people standing in line or the line flowing for over 8 hours. From the time we arrived in the morning at 7 o'clock we had cars in the parking lot. Customers have been flowing in and out of our store," Love said.
Norman Love Confections is open Sunday from 9am until 5pm and on Valentine's Day from 7:30am until 5:30pm.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776