|Published:||Feb 13, 2011 9:16 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 13, 2011 6:16 PM EST|
BRADENTON, Fla. (AP) - A $10,000 reward is being offered for help in finding a man believed to be responsible for attacking three girls in southwest Florida.
The Gold Star Club of Manatee County, which raises reward money for serious crimes against children, announced the reward Saturday.
The girls gave similar descriptions of a man whom they say grabbed them from behind in broad daylight, all near Bayshore High School. The first attack happened in November; the latest was on Thursday, when a 12-year-old says she fended him off. One of the girls - a 15-year-old - was raped.
The suspect is believed to be between 30 and 40 years old, roughly 6 feet tall and 200 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 866-634-8477.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis