|Published:||Feb 12, 2011 1:52 AM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 11, 2011 10:53 PM EST|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla - Charlotte County Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit detectives arrested the mother and father of two 4-month old twin babies (born Sep. 22, 2010); one with fractured arm and the other with a skull fracture.
MCU detectives Thursday arrested Timothy Ryan Waters, 25, and Tabitha Lynn Walker, 25, of 4884 Duncan Rd. (U.S. 17 east of Punta Gorda) in the community of Cleveland on charges of Aggravated Child Abuse and Child Neglect for Medical Care.
On Dec. 28, detectives responded to Charlotte Regional Medical Center to meet with the Department of Children & Families (DCF) after twin babies were brought in to the emergency room by a grandparent. Doctors said one baby had a fracture to the right arm. DCF officers requested the other baby be checked and confirmed a non-depressed fracture of the skull.
Waters and Walker remain in the Charlotte County Jail.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed