|Published:||Feb 11, 2011 5:52 PM EST|
|Updated:||Feb 11, 2011 2:52 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY- Charlotte County Sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit detectives arrested the mother and father of two 4-month old twin babies; one with fractured arm and the other with a skull fracture.
MCU detectives Thursday arrested Timothy Ryan Waters, 25, and Tabitha Lynn Walker, 25, of Cleveland on charges of Aggravated Child Abuse and Child Neglect for Medical Care.
On Dec. 28, detectives responded to Charlotte Regional Medical Center to meet with the Department of Children & Families (DCF) after twin babies were brought in to the emergency room by a grandparent. Doctors said one baby had a fracture to the right arm. DCF officers requested the other baby be checked and confirmed a non-depressed fracture of the skull.
Waters and Walker remain in the Charlotte County Jail on no bond.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend